There are a number of public betas that are made available for the users on frequent basis. These betas include the newly added features and bug fixes. The latest iOS 13 public beta that is currently available is iOS 13.4.5. In this install guide, we will take you through the steps involved in installing the latest iOS public beta on your iPhone.
Note: Please take a backup of your iPhone before you install the latest iOS 13 public beta
Let’s divide this guide into 3 sections:
1. How to register your account for the latest iOS 13 public beta
2. How to enroll your iPhone in the iOS 13 public beta
3. How to download and install the latest iOS 13 public beta
How to register your account for the latest iOS 13 public beta
If you have already registered for the Apple public beta in the past, you don’t need to do it again. Just log in to your account. In case you haven’t, follow the steps below:
- Go to beta.apple.com using the iPhone you want to enroll in the beta
- Tap on Sign up to get started
- Enter you Apple ID email address and password
- Tap Sign in
- Tap Accept to agree to the mentioned terms and conditions
- Now you are set to download the latest iOS 13 public beta on your iPhone
How to enroll your iPhone in the iOS 13 public beta
Unlike the general OTA iOS updates that you just tap and begin downloading, iOS public betas require Apple to validate the configuration profiles on your iPhone. If you are on a previous iOS public beta, you might need to remove the previous beta profile before installing the latest iOS 13 version. You can do the same by going to Settings > General > Profile, selecting the iOS Beta Software Profile, and tapping Delete Profile.
- Go to beta.apple.com
- Tap the iOS tab
- Tap on Download profile
- Tap on Install in the top right corner
- Enter your Passcode
- Tap on Install, this time to consent to the beta agreement (We suggest you to read it)
- Tap on Install at the bottom to confirm
- Tap on Restart to reboot your device
How to download and install the latest iOS 13 public beta
- Launch Settings from your Home screen, tap on General, then tap on Software Update
- Once the update appears, tap on Download and Install
- Enter your Passcode
- Tap Agree to the Terms and Conditions and tap Agree again to confirm
- Your iPhone will reboot to install the latest iOS 13 public beta. Once your iPhone reboots, the iOS 13 public beta will be installed. All you need to do now is enter your Apple ID password and you are good to go.
What else would you like to learn? Let us know in the comments below.